Thursday, August 2, 2012

TV Appearances

After my exciting photoshoot, I was so excited when Maral contacted me later to model swimwear on Fox 10 news. First I went into the office to work on my walk and posing. . It definitely was challenging to keep holding that smile.

Not only was I ready and excited for Fox 10, Maral also asked me to do another TV appearance on abc15 the day after. I spent that night practicing walking in my heels and working on poses. The next morning I was nervous, but I was confident that I would do well.

Here are pictures from Fox 10. I loved my outfit and my stylist, Fawn Cheng was amazing. Check out her page here! https://www.facebook.com/fawnchengpersonalstylist?ref=ts

I felt like I was having the real model experience and I am so glad that my modeling agency provided it for me. 



Overall, I thought it was really fun. I knew my sisters were watching me as I stepped onto that stage. I just had to remember to keep smiling, stand up straight and look confident. Since I've been performing in bands for over a year, I felt like that helped me feel more comfortable being up on that stage and in front of the camera. Even though I was nervous, I tried not to show it. When I finished I felt like I had done my best. It was a great experience and I was glad I got to do it again the next day. 

Below are both videos you can watch of me on the news channels:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving the comment! :)