Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ted Baker Fitting

The fitting today was so exciting! I tried on about 5 different outfits, all of which were adorable. If I could, I seriously would've bought everything I tried on.

Fawn was my stylist again, and as usual she was great and very nice. I've noticed that everyone in this business I've met so far are very helpful and really sweet. They're always happy to answer your questions and are not intimidating at all. Also, if you are uncomfortable in something, you definitely can tell your stylist, because they won't put you in anything that makes you uncomfortable. So if you are concerned about that in the modeling world, you shouldn't be.

After the adorable outfits I tried on, we ended up choosing this striped dress. It looks great on me and I even had an excuse to buy some nude pumps for it! :) I can't wait for the runway show, it's gonna be fabulous!!
I was notified of another job I'm booked for in September. I can't wait to find out what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving the comment! :)