Friday, November 23, 2012

Past Adventures with Nothing Said...

Hey All!
I've barely had time to write about my modeling adventures! So I'll just post some pictures and comments on what I haven't had time to post about:

Here's me before my 202 Magazine shoot. The magazine should be coming out soon. It was pretty cold that day, but eventually the sun came out!  Isn't my makeup awesome!?


A pic form my Erica Velasco Photoshoot
Fox 10 News Segment! (I'm in the middle) We had our makeup done by MAC!



 

More News: My departure date for South Korea was changed to late December, so I get a few days of Winter Break to spend with my family before I have to leave. I've been buying a lot of warm sweaters and boots for Korea. I'm not used to it getting around 20 degrees Fahrenheit so I'm stocking up on scarves, hoodies, and fuzzy boots. I'm so excited, Korea will be really fun!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving the comment! :)