Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Most Exciting News For a Model

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but I'm back and coming with awesome news! My agency told me that I should be prepared to travel internationally, but I only dreamed of it actually happening. But just a few weeks ago, my agent told me that I was confirmed to go to South Korea on Dec. 21st! It's so exciting! I had so many questions, thoughts and fears but ultimately it seems like a great opportunity. Of course, I will go equipped with a laptop and iPod touch. Which means...video opportunities...which means Video Diaries!!! So if you haven't been checking up on this blog, starting in late December there's gonna be a whole lot more to see here! Don't be afraid to ask questions in the comment box below, I'll be happy to answer them!! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving the comment! :)