Monday, March 4, 2013

A Fun Shoot!


 A few weeks ago I had a really fun photoshoot that was super colorful and upbeat for D-Pulse's Spring and Summer collection. It was a shoot where they told me to just be cute and make all different kinds of emotions. I love the shoots where you can do anything, even poses you might think are awkward or weird. The best is when the photographer is kind and supportive. He was really nice and encouraging, shouting, "Great! Yes! Perfect!" It makes it fun for the model and makes me feel good. Here are some of the pictures below, sorry for the blurriness, they are pictures of pictures.
















 The other model, Paul, was very nice and also from the U.S. Yay! Another American. Super nice and hilarious! That was probably one of my favorite shoots. Even though it was a long full day, the energy in the room kept me happy and upbeat! A fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving the comment! :)